On our first full day Carl and Michelle told us to take off and explore the area, so we prepared for the rain and went for a walk! The Olympic Discovery Trail that runs along the water front is two blocks from where they live. Tony and I even went for a run down there the other night! The first photo is for my mom, I am wearing the rain coat that she gave me. I'm going to get a lot of good use out of it. (I'm also standing in front of the hostel that we are staying at). The second shot is Tony by the waterfront and really captures how gray and gloomy it can be here.
a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
January 5th, 2010
On our first full day Carl and Michelle told us to take off and explore the area, so we prepared for the rain and went for a walk! The Olympic Discovery Trail that runs along the water front is two blocks from where they live. Tony and I even went for a run down there the other night! The first photo is for my mom, I am wearing the rain coat that she gave me. I'm going to get a lot of good use out of it. (I'm also standing in front of the hostel that we are staying at). The second shot is Tony by the waterfront and really captures how gray and gloomy it can be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment