Tony fell asleep before me tonight, which never happens. So, I got up and took pictures of the apartment that we've shared over the summer. I took pictures to remember details and to remember how we lived. There are pictures of the wood floors painted white, (something I would never think to do, but that look beautiful), what we hung on the refrigerator, the record player I fell in love with, THAT MASK!, the bike that never got finished, details of the old bathroom, my favorite poster, a glimpse of the closet (a clue to what I liked to wear), the books that I stared at but never read, the plant that we failed, and the spices we cooked with. All little things that I want to savor and share.
a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.
Monday, July 19, 2010
July 17th, 2010
Tony fell asleep before me tonight, which never happens. So, I got up and took pictures of the apartment that we've shared over the summer. I took pictures to remember details and to remember how we lived. There are pictures of the wood floors painted white, (something I would never think to do, but that look beautiful), what we hung on the refrigerator, the record player I fell in love with, THAT MASK!, the bike that never got finished, details of the old bathroom, my favorite poster, a glimpse of the closet (a clue to what I liked to wear), the books that I stared at but never read, the plant that we failed, and the spices we cooked with. All little things that I want to savor and share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment