a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 1st, 2011


Geeez, June went by quickly!

Mom and Dad came up today and took Tony and I to the Cubs vs Sox game at Wrigley. It was a great game to watch with the Sox pulling out a 6-4 victory!

That night we signed the lease for our new apartment! We went over to our new Landlord's house to sign while her husband was packing up their van for vacation and their two kids ran around the backyard. I love that we are renting from a young family and not from a giant property manager. We get to take one more peek at the place before we move in so we can decide what we need to bring back from Iowa. I'll snap some pictures for the blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Seats!! Oh, to be at Wrigley in the summer time. :) What a great way to start the weekend. Can't wait to see the apartment!

    ReplyDelete