I don't have many pictures that I can post to the blog... However, if you haven't already taken a gander there are 264 fabulous photos take by Lucas Sparks available to simply browse through or for purchase on his website (drum roll please...) WWW.SPARKSFOLIO.COM Once you are there click "galleries" scroll to the bottom until you find our album!
I'm not going to write a long narrative about our wedding day but I will say... I don't know what a big wedding with hundreds of guests would be like, there were definitely some people that we missed during our small ceremony. However, there was no stress, I got to sit down and talk to everyone, I was able to spend time with my husband and daughter, we were able to provide a good amount of really delicious, quality food and drink, and maybe best of all, all of our memories are in Perry and Sherry's house, a place that we will get to revisit over and over again throughout our lives.
Today, Tony left from Chicago to the Lackland Air Force base in San Antonio, TX. We are going to do a whole lotta missin' each other but on the other hand a whole new adventure has begun...
The above four photos were taken by my Grandpa.
The last three are by Lucas.
I highly recommend a quick trip to Sparksfolio.com... it's a great way to experience our day!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment