Today was AMAZING!!! So I'm going to post a lot of pictures. Tony and I drove up to Chicago for the day to see our favorite band play for FREE in Millennium Park. On our way up we ate at our favorite burger place. (Five Guys Burgers and Fries, of course) We walked up and down Michigan Ave and even indulged in a little shopping. We got what we thought was a great spot right in front of the stage sitting on the grass but then they let us into the amphitheater and we got even closer! The show was AMAZING! Many awesome guitar solos by M. Ward, crystal clear vocals and loads of cuteness from Zooey and a lot of hip shaking done by yours truly.
After the show we had a yummy pizza, Chicago style of course. I really fell back in love the city of Chicago on this beautiful summer day.
No comments:
Post a Comment