Hello All,
July has been very busy. I finished up one class, started another, taught my summer course each day, entered my 3rd trimester, had two wonderful baby showers, spent a weekend at the Big House in Wisconsin, and last but not least, moved in to a new apartment. (With TONS of help from both of our parents.) I've been taking some photos along the way, but not as many as I would like. I've also been feeling guilty for not taking the time to document my pregnancy. I have two or three pictures of my belly and only one personal journal entry.
I will say this: it has gone by quickly, almost too quickly. It has been a relatively painless experience both physically and mentally. I had some internal concerns at the beginning and some minor physical discomforts as of late (swollen ankles, back pain) but all in all I have truly enjoyed watching and feeling my body change and feeling our daughter becoming bigger and stronger. She's been active from the beginning. I heard her heart beat for the first time at 10 weeks and started to feel her fluttering about at 15. The ultra sound technician even commented on how active she was at 21 weeks when we found out that 'it' was actually a 'her.' Now I feel her all over, left, right, top, bottom, even under my ribs. I've gained 15 pounds in the past 7 weeks! I welcome the weight and take it as a good sign that she is putting on the pounds right along with me.
With less than two months to go we still have a lot of work to do. We have to unpack and get her room all set up, attend a birthing class, and some how acquire the rest of the necessary items required to keep the modern baby alive and well. We've already accomplished so much and I have no doubt that we will continue to prepare to the best of our abilities.
My plan for the blog is to post all of the pictures I have from the last month in one giant post. I don't remember exact dates but I do remember details. Pictures will come when we get Internet at the new apartment. Until then, hang tight and stay cool.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So glad to hear you're doing well. I've been happily awaiting an update. Tell Tony I say hello. Love you.
ReplyDeleteIs that you Miss Brittany Jade? I've been thinking of you, I'll write ASAP.
ReplyDelete