a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Lovin' It...



Reasons Why I LOVE being a Mother and a Wife:
1. Folding 3 different piles of laundry: large (Tony), medium (Me), and extra tiny (Bernie!)
2. The half hour everyday where Bernie and I crawl back into bed with Tony before he goes to work. We plop Bernie down in the middle and giggleandplayandgiggleandplayandgiggleandplay!!!
3. Cooking and eating dinner together.
4. All of the times that Tony and I say "I can't wait until Bernie does this..." Or "I can't wait until we can take Bernie to DO this..."
5. All of the times that Tony and I say "Awww, remember when Bernie did that..."
6. Seeing the look on Tony's face when he plays with Bernie which is something like the happiest guy in the whole wide world, look.
7. The way Tony and I fit into our roles and share responsibilities as Mama and Daddy (relatively) effortlessly.
8. Leaning over Bernie's crib every morning to see the biggest brightest smile in the world. It instantly wakes me up, so much more effective than coffee.
9. Realizing how lucky I have been to have experienced it all: being pregnant, going through labor, watching my daughter grow and change, and being part of a relationship filled with growth, change and so much more.
10. Knowing that I'll have this family forever and that it will only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment