a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Monday, May 24, 2010

May 22nd, 2010





Katie and Ben's wedding day:

Well, Sarah and I were running late, missed a turned and ended up completely missing the 30 minute wedding ceremony. On top of that, I only took 3 pictures the entire night. So, the first photo you see of the bride was taken by bridesmaid Brittany Jade. Katie looked so incredibly beautiful on this day that I couldn't NOT share this photo with you.

The reception was in the main ball room at the university's Student Union. It too, was pretty short and sweet. There were two tables filled with current and former Joe's place co-workers and regular customers. It was really nice to chat, dance, eat, and drink with so many friendly faces. The night ended at a familiar end of the bar at Joe's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment