a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 26th, 2010



Tony bought himself this Bridgestone MB-1 mountain bike frame a few years back, but when it arrived it looked too small for him. So, when I had enough money saved he started to pick out the rest of the parts and began fixing it up as a road bike for me! Unfortunately, once we got the rims and tires on we realized it was too big for me. These pictures were taken when we received the final package of parts in the mail, before we realized the bike was too big. Tony was so sad and overly apologetic. I was bummed too, but I know my bike will come. The good news: the bike fits Tony after all and it's almost complete, so no energy or money was wasted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment