Today was the 4th Saturday in a row that I made it to the farmer's market. For two years I lived 2 blocks away from the market and I only remember getting out of bed to go once, what was I thinking!?! I brought home my biggest haul today: asparagus, leeks, sweet green onions, two heads of lettuce, radishes, and a loaf of white bread. Tony will no doubt turn all of this food into a few delicious meals for us :)
*Side note: This is another example of me taking several pictures of the same thing. I like the second photo of the food better (the 'view from the top') but I'm not too fond of either pictures taken at the market, another example of me being too timid to take a photo of or around a lot of people.
*Another side note and maybe too much information or as the kids would say TMI: listening to Billie Holiday is almost always perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment