a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 5th, 2010

I was saving my Saturday picture for the Girl Talk concert. Courtney bought me a ticket for my birthday and we had been waiting patiently ever since. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so Courtney and I tried to snap a few pictures with her cell phone...

The venue was HUGE. There was no seating and an extremely high dome ceiling
We found a great spot on the side of the balcony away from all of half dressed teenagers. I wanted to snap a picture of the massive crowd below us, but the only one that turned out was an accidental shot of Courtney's beer, oops!
Awhile back Courtney introduced to me El Cid, a mexican restaurant right next door to the theater. It was my third time enjoying the best fish taco in town and a sinful cheese chimichanga.

The two of us hadn't done something fun like this in along time and we both needed it. We had a great night with a lot of dancing, laughing, and a night cap of deliciousness.

1 comment: