a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 1st, 2010


View of the living room and dining room from the doorway of my bedroom.

View of the living room, standing in the dining room, past the bathroom.

Down the hall a bit, a peek into the bathroom.

Stepping inside from the back deck into the kitchen.

Our view from the top.

Looking down into our backyard from the third (and top) floor deck.

A view into our kitchen window from the deck

Some kind of critter got caught in the cement.

Hawkeye fans in my neighborhood!

Tony really helped me out... again. He drove us up to Chicago in his dad's truck and unloaded my new bed and some other things. Then I took a walk and applied at a few bars and restaurants, then we drove back! It was a good day and I REALLY love the neighborhood.

The big news of the day is that I got into Columbia! I'm going to get a Masters in Education, I still can't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Have fun in Chicago, and I hope you keep up the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Apartment Sarah! Can't wait to stay connected... love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete