a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

I'm all moved in, well, at least all of my stuff is here but there is still a lot to do. Tony just left and of course I'm feeling pretty sad about that.

Some where along the way I miss placed my camera battery charger, so my camera is dead and I have no way of uploading my most recent photos. I'm sure I missed a few days but I've been taking some pictures with my phone. I'll have a little project on my hands when I finally get a new charger.

I hope this message finds you all doing well.

Again, my new address is 3620 N Hermitage Avenue #3 Chicago, IL 60613.
My email is tryalittletenderness83@gmail.com

I'll be posting new pictures as soon as I can.

Lots of love to all.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment