a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 20th, 2010

Genesis and I went on a nice walk today. I was on the look out for new things to photograph. I ended up with a couple dozen pictures: more halloween decorations, beautiful houses, yard ornaments, the L.... well you'll see. I uploaded the pictures in the same order that I took them. Our route: crossed Addison, continued on Hermitage until we hit Lincoln, then took a right onto Cornelia, followed it until Damen and hung another right. Our next move was right onto Grace Street. Grace took us back to Hermitage. Enjoy the treasures we encountered on the way :)















1 comment:

  1. great pictures today Sarah. I think your eye is improving :) My favorites are the under shot of the L and the collection of objects on/around the roadmaster. Sends me back to being a little kid and making things like that of my own.
    xo

    ReplyDelete