Tony drove up to Chicago during a really bad rain storm late Saturday night. It may have been a risky move, but he made it safely and I am so thankful for his visit. We spent Sunday afternoon sleeping off the late night and shopping in Bucktown. That night, Tony treated me to an extra special meal at Terragusto. 5 courses, so indulgent, worth every penny and every bite. Monday was equally relaxing and indulgent. We hate two huge New Haven style pizzas (topped with clams and bacon!) and laid around and ate an entire pan of Brownies when I got home from class. - Tony's a little camera shy and I orbit into la la land whenever he's around so I didn't take any pictures during his visit, but I did manage to capture little pieces left behind.
a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tony's Visit - October 24th & 25th
Tony drove up to Chicago during a really bad rain storm late Saturday night. It may have been a risky move, but he made it safely and I am so thankful for his visit. We spent Sunday afternoon sleeping off the late night and shopping in Bucktown. That night, Tony treated me to an extra special meal at Terragusto. 5 courses, so indulgent, worth every penny and every bite. Monday was equally relaxing and indulgent. We hate two huge New Haven style pizzas (topped with clams and bacon!) and laid around and ate an entire pan of Brownies when I got home from class. - Tony's a little camera shy and I orbit into la la land whenever he's around so I didn't take any pictures during his visit, but I did manage to capture little pieces left behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment