Tuesday is usually my day off from everything: school, work, and people. Lately it's been filled with other things, but not this Tuesday! I spent the whole day at home. Doing yoga, cooking, cleaning, and putting the (almost) finishing touches on my groups' lesson plan for the semester. When all was done at around 9:30 I decided that I should, at last, leave the house for a brief moment. A glorious new Jewel just opened, only 6 short blocks away from our apartment. So, I bundled up and went on a quest for brownies! The cool air was perfect and the walk was just what I needed. Along the way I noticed a few Christmas decorations beginning to appear, and then I arrived! I stuffed my backpack with Ghiradeli ultimate fudge brownie mix and butter pecan ice cream and was on my way back to the cozy warmth of my apartment.
a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
November 16th, 2010
Tuesday is usually my day off from everything: school, work, and people. Lately it's been filled with other things, but not this Tuesday! I spent the whole day at home. Doing yoga, cooking, cleaning, and putting the (almost) finishing touches on my groups' lesson plan for the semester. When all was done at around 9:30 I decided that I should, at last, leave the house for a brief moment. A glorious new Jewel just opened, only 6 short blocks away from our apartment. So, I bundled up and went on a quest for brownies! The cool air was perfect and the walk was just what I needed. Along the way I noticed a few Christmas decorations beginning to appear, and then I arrived! I stuffed my backpack with Ghiradeli ultimate fudge brownie mix and butter pecan ice cream and was on my way back to the cozy warmth of my apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been waiting for that Jewel to open! How was it? Uber nice I bet!
ReplyDelete