a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.


Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 21st, 2010






















Sunday was such a wonderful day. I can't believe as I'm writing this that my whole trip to Iowa City is over! I spent the morning on the megabus and the afternoon with Tony. While I was back, I wanted to have a dinner with all of my friends. Alicia and Tim were kind enough to host and everyone else was kind enough to come! Their home (as you can see) is warm, inviting, and quite charming. We all cooked together, drank pale ales and red wine, and got caught up. The set table with everyone gathered round was beeeautiful! I was beaming with happiness :) Thank you wonderful friends for getting together and creating an amazing evening.

After dinner, everyone was stuffed and tired so they went home and I went down to the Mill to see who I could find. I ran into to Tom and Joshua, two of the people I was hoping to see! Tony and I ended up falling asleep watching "Macgurber."

No comments:

Post a Comment