My friend Kevin is a producer for the new TV show Cash Cab: Chicago. They needed some guinea pigs to play the game so they could observe and work out all of the technical difficulties. Brittany was nice enough to get up early on a Saturday and accompany me to the corner of Chicago and Halsted where we waited, and waited, and waited, and then finally got picked up by the cash cab. The first 4 pictures were taken while we were waiting, at least we had a nice view and look at that tiny blue car!
I spent the rest of the day doing some housekeeping. Later on, Courtney braved the cold and came over to keep me company. The two of us, self proclaimed pathetic scrabble players, ended up playing a pretty impressive game of scrabble! I never added our final scores, but I'm pretty sure Courtney kicked my butt. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment