My dad got me a train ticket back to Chicago. We left for the train station in St. Louis early Saturday morning. Another 5:00 am-er, I'm almost getting used to it. The train ride was nice, much more spacious than the megabus to Iowa City. I sat next to a girl who was probably about 21 or 22. She was on her way to Chicago for a bachelorette party. She slept through the entire 6 hour trip! I'm a sleeper, but I only got about 2 hours in. It was nice to arrive back in the city. Union Station was bustling, the L was packed, but I finally won one of those coveted 'loner' seats next to a window to ride out the rest of my trip back to Hermitage Ave.
a photo journal of recent travels and everyday happenings.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
November 27th, 2010
My dad got me a train ticket back to Chicago. We left for the train station in St. Louis early Saturday morning. Another 5:00 am-er, I'm almost getting used to it. The train ride was nice, much more spacious than the megabus to Iowa City. I sat next to a girl who was probably about 21 or 22. She was on her way to Chicago for a bachelorette party. She slept through the entire 6 hour trip! I'm a sleeper, but I only got about 2 hours in. It was nice to arrive back in the city. Union Station was bustling, the L was packed, but I finally won one of those coveted 'loner' seats next to a window to ride out the rest of my trip back to Hermitage Ave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment